The Community Standards and Licence Appeal Committee is a Committee of Council established to deal with reviews and appeals regarding:
- Orders issued pursuant to Sections 545 and 546 of the Municipal Government Act.
- The refusal, revocation, suspension of, or imposition of conditions on any licence pursuant to the following bylaws:
- Animal Licensing and Control Bylaw 13145
- Business Licence Bylaw 13138
- Vehicle for Hire Bylaw 14700
- Notices issued under the provincial Weed Control Act.
- Notices issued under Section 29.2 of the Community Standards Bylaw 14600 (outdoor fires).